Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year - 2006

Every year on new years' eve, I tend to look back in my life and compare what I've accomplished. The list is always long but undistinguished (according to me atleast).

Looking back, my mind began to wander all the way back to when I was 5 years. One fine summer day, my cousin took me for a walk in the park. After hours or so, we sat down by the river bank to take a rest when we noticed an artist painting on the other side of the river. We went across the bridge to see him paint and guess what we found... He was painting the part of the river bank where we were sitting and since we were also sitting there, he had painted us in too.

WOW... there's a painting out there in the world with me in it. I wonder if I'll ever come across that painting again. I wish I knew the name of the painter, so I could look it up. Oh well.

No comments: